Your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will never share your contact information with any other user without your consent. Further we will share this information only with the users who become your contacts.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology.
- Types of personally identifiable information collected by this Institute.
- How is your personal information used?
- Details of circumstances leading to sharing of personal information.
- Procedures to access and change your account information.
- Important information regarding policy.
- Security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by this Academy/Institute.
- How to contact us.
Personal information collection
In order to become this Academy/Institute’s user, you must first register with us by submitting the web application form. To do the same, you are required to provide the general information like name, email address, age, phone etc. Kindly check the information being collected via the web application form here:
We collect your personal details to maintain your profile at this Institute. Your profile includes general details (as given in the web application form) that are kept private. We give you full autonomy to alter, update and remove this information by contacting the administrator of this Academy/Institute. These particulars help us maintain your up to date contact information on our records and to serve you better.
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
Terms of Service
If you register your Quran classes online at Knowledge Of Quran or your kid’s classes as a student, you will agree on the following Terms of Service and Conditions:
1) Upon successful completion of free trial classes, you will have to decide whether or not to continue with the classes at Knowledge Of Quran.
2) Once you decide to continue, you will pay the fee at the due date – monthly fees are paid in advance on the last week of every month for next month. Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay fee on the due date.
3) Knowledge Of Quran reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is over-due for more than 7 days with out any excuse.
4) In case you need to hold the classes and intend to continue with the same teacher at the same time once again when would resume, then Knowledge Of Quran will charge the full fee per student for reservation of the slot for you with the same teacher.
5) Any leave is considered as paid form your side and there is no make up for that and it is paid if you keep the same schedule and teacher as we can not utilize the time for any other students of you. There is no make up classes for more then 5 days leaves as the teacher can not manage the make up classes.
5-1) If the student is absent in any class due to a problem at his/her end, it is not necessary that makeup classes will be entertained.
6) If students miss any class without prior notice (except in case of emergency), absent will be marked and no makeup class will be arranged. Make up classes can be arranged with the same teacher or other teacher upon availability on the required time.
7) If you want to cancel a class any day, you are required to inform your teacher on the Skype or email us 6 hours earlier to avail the makeup class.
8) Knowledge Of Quran reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of service.
9) Never share your contact information like phone number, Email, address, credit card information to any teacher. Knowledge Of Quran will not be held responsible in case of misuse.
10) Knowledge Of Quran reserves the right to change teacher anytime if needed for quality teaching purposes.
11) In case the teacher resigns/terminated, students will be provided with new Quran teacher and students will not stay in touch with any individuals. And TheVoice Of uran will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by such contact in future as Knowledge Of Quran is a registered project of Knowledge Of Quran Technologies (SMC-PVT) Ltd.
12) Knowledge Of Quran will increase fee of every student according to the terms of service with the ratio of about 6-7% of the present fee every year at the end of the year of the Gregorian calendar.
13) You will not discuss any payments and your contact details with the teachers as in case of any lose or damage Knowledge Of Quran will not be responsible.
14) Knowledge Of Quran fee of the students could be varied according to our policies of that time and terms of service.
15) The Eid Holidays on both occasions are paid leaves of the teachers and we have no other leaves in the years for the teachers except the Eid. So Eid Holidays are included in the monthly fees and there are no make up classes and no refunds for there holidays.
16) Knowledge Of Quran may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point of time and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
17) These Terms of service and conditions are applicable on all students.
Note: These Terms of Service were updated on: March 07, 2020.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
6. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. The only exceptions to that rule are for partners we have to share limited data with in order to provide the services you expect from us. Please see below:
7. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
9. YOUR DATA RIGHTS
If you have a registered account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we retain, including any additional data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
If you wish that all of your data is erased, we will no longer be able to offer any support or other product-related services to you.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Axiom may post links to third party websites on this website. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security compliance by Axiom, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons do not connect you to any of the associated third parties, unless you explicitly click on them.